Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
Ledgent Technology is seeking a Senior React Native developer to help build mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms.
This is a Full-time Onsite position located in Deerfield Beach, FL
Sponsorship is not available now or in the future. 3rd party subcontracting is not an option.
What you will be doing:
* Architect and create production-ready mobile apps using React Native
* Execute pixel-perfect UIs based on wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
* Build applications so they can be easily skinned and white-labeled
* Automate the build and deployment method to the App Store and Google Play Store
* Squash bugs and diagnose production bottlenecks, so applications feel native
What you should bring to the table:
* Production knowledge building and deploying modern React Native applications to both iOS and Android
* Background with third party mapping SDK's such as Google Maps and Mapbox
* Knowledge of REST APIs, caching strategies, and offline storage
* Experience with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
* Practice releasing applications in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
* Background with automated testing suites
* Proficiency using Git
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior React Native developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.