We are looking for Dynamics 365 Developer for this completely remote role.
Salary is in the $125,000 range.
It is permanent full time role.
- Utilize independent judgment and Agile/SCRUM methodology to develop business-class solutions in Power Platform for Dynamics 365 F&SCM.
- Develop, analyze and apply model-Driven Apps, Automations, and Customizations, including entity and form creation, workflow, process automation, report, dashboard, and system configuration.
- Manage solution development and support efforts in collaboration with the following:
- PowerBI Developers to orchestrate data migration, integration, and reporting aspects;
- PowerApps Developers to maintain, support, and enhance solutions; and
- IT PMO to develop requirements, design, test, and migrate solutions.
- Develop and maintain solution documentation.
- Successfully manage End User Communication and Training.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1+ years of experience developing Dynamics 365 F&SCM Model-Driven Dataverse Power Apps.
- 1+ years of experience in developing Data Entities.
- 1+ years of experience in Integrating applications with D365 F&SCM
- 1+ years of .Net and SQL data query development.
- 1+ years of data models and relational database.
- 1+ years of using Agile and continuous deployment in Azure DevOps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Not able to sponsor now or in the future.
Not open to corp to corp.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com