Company in northwest Houston is looking for an experience Data Analyst.
It is a full time permanent role in the $120,000 range.
It is mostly on site with some remote days.
Reporting to the Director of Data Analytics this position will design, develop, install, maintain, and support an enterprise data warehouse system (and corresponding data marts)
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Strong knowledge of MicroStrategy , Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) and other reporting tools (IBM Cognos).
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling, SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms including: SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) and other reporting tools (IBM Cognos).
Not open to sponsor now or in the future.
Not open for corp to corp.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com