No 3rd parties, No C2C // Candidates local to Southern California
We are partnered with a medical device client who is seeking:
- Sr. Full Stack oftware Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Designs and develops microservices using Java/Scala.
- Architect software applications based on the business requirements.
- Designs, develops, and implements software solusions using various AWS services including but not limited to IoT, Lambda, and S3).
- Researches new technologies, advancements, and industry improvements in order to stay abreast of the latest developments and enhance the success of the company.
- Develops solutions to account for scalability and optimization of performance.
- Evaluates new technologies; builds prototypes for continuous improvement.
- Writes clear, concise code in accordance with the Company's development standards and best practices.
- Produces high quality production code in an agile environment.
- Reviews and tests code for easily observable logic errors, bugs, and ensures best practices are adhered to; standardizes and optimizes code as necessary.
- Stores code in designated source control repository to assure safety and recoverability of production and pre-release code.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master's degree, a plus.
- Experience with at least two (2) of the following AWS services - IoT, API Gateway, ECS, Relational Database Service, ElasticSearch, Lambda, SNS, and Virtual Private Cloud.
- Expert in developing Microservices using any Java/Scala based frameworks
- Proficient knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Advanced proficiency with Python or Node.js.
- Advanced proficiency with Angular4 and Typescript
- Advanced proficiency in designing and developing solutions/applications on AWS Cloud platform.
- Proficient skills with software development environments such as Visual Studio or IntelliJ.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org