Ledgent Finance & Accounting is searching for a Billing Specialist to assist with a billing analysis project located in the Sugarland, TX area on a contract basis. This contract role is expected to last 3+ months and the opportunity is looking to start ASAP. Candidates must be immediately available.
This is great opportunity to strengthen your skills and have the ability to work from home 3-4 days a week! You will be required to be in office 1-2 days a week, candidates applying should be comfortable commuting to the Sugarland, TX area.
Billing Specialist Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Review and audit all invoices
- Customize invoices and statements
- Approve void/stop payments
- Researching and resolving billing discrepancies
- Monitoring and follow up on WIP (Work in progress)
- Monitoring the status of clients electronic billing portals
- Maintain various reports for billing
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of billing experience
- Detail-oriented & organized
- SAP experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Shared Services experience preferred
- Must be immediately available and able to commute to office M-F
The position is paying $20-23/hr.
To be immediately considered for this opportunity please email your resume in MS Word format to Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org today! For additional Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent please visit our website at www.ledgent.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com