Temporarily remote due to Covid-19 (located near Fullerton, CA)
We are partnered with a client who is a leader and award-winning Control Systems solution. You will be working on solving real world problems and innovating how our millions of users configure, control and interact with AV Devices.
- The Client App provides a convenient point of control for Company's control systems and supports popular platforms including iOS, Android and Web (running in browsers)
- Develop client applications for various popular OS platforms using cross platform frameworks
- Collaborate with engineering leads, product owners, UX/UI designers and firmware engineering to provide a consistent and predictive product.
- Support of agile principles and values within and across the cross functional teams.
- Provide valuable analysis on designs and application code.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Author and maintain documentation and unit test
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years' experience in developing client applications for one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, and Chrome OS
- Software development experience in cross platform mobile frameworks like Flutter or React Native or Cordova
- Web application development using frameworks (like Angular or React)
- Experience in developing automation tests for cross platform mobile apps
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com