A company in South Houston is looking for an experienced React Native Developer.
This is a full time role.
It is mostly on site.
Salary is in the $90,000 range.
- Capable of developing iOS/Android applications using React Native,
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Deep knowledge of Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience with mobile libraries and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- 3+ years of IOS Development.
- 3+ years of Android Development.
- 2+ years of React native experience.
- Health benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life, AD&D, and 401k Savings Plan
- 100% Maternity Pay
- Educational Reimbursement, discount classes/programs from U of H, robust soft-skill library and career training opportunities
- Brand new, modern office with full health-club gym. Coming soon: pool, and basketball court
- Meals, drinks and snacks available on-site
- No dress code.
Not open to sponsorship and not open for corp to corp.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org