We are partnered with a client who is changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry.
Looking for a motivated and experienced SR SOFTWARE ENGINEER to design, develop, and implement the next generation of our cloud-based application platform. This is a hands-on role to solve challenging problems using state-of-the-art technology - building a scalable application platform to architect and build scaled, low-latency micro-services driven cloud-based systems that integrates with mobile application, web client, and third-party platforms.
- Work within a strongly test-driven development structure
- Systems and service architecture and API design:
- Identity management, user profile data integration
- Evaluate and recommend latest cloud-based web services
- Support mobile app and front-end integration
Technologies and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) is required
- At least seven (7) years of web application development experience
- Experience with microservice design patterns & solutions (for example Anti-Corruption Layer, Circuit Breaker, CQRS, Sharding, Sidecar, Strangler, Throttling, etc.)
- Experience with Secure Coding Practices and assurance that these practices are consistently followed in the development of all software products
- Strong working knowledge of Agile process, CI/CD & build automation tools and SRE best-practices.
- Experience with GIT require
Key technical domains:
- Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS
- MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar NoSQL database
- Java with knowledge of various Spring projects, such as MVC, Transactions, REST, Boot, Security, etc.
- TypeScript experience targeting NodeJS, web assembly, etc. on the backend
- Web/Application Server, such as NodeJS, Apache Tomcat
- Write through, write behind, look aside, etc. caching experience with NGINX, Redis, Memcached, etc.
- Containers/Orchestrators, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Native Cloud platform
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org