The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans and process plans for Company products. This is a key role in implementing company and regulatory quality standards for product manufacturing. The position drives audits and reviews quality data according to existing procedures.
- Strong understanding of software, products, quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Document Use Cases.
- Perform all types of testing including, but not limited to, black box, white box, boundary, dependency, regression, performance and end-to-end testing.
- Write queries in MS SQL Server.
- Develop complete and through documentation of test results.
- Document and prioritize defects while ensuring that all defects are documented and tracked until closure.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Assist Customer Success team on troubleshooting customer issues when requested or needed.
Desired Skills, Attributes and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or a related field) or 3 plus years in a QA role.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Ability to work under aggressive timelines and multiple task assignments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of databases, applications, and a working knowledge of Windows 7 & 10.
- Strong analytical,problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Detail oriented with outstanding organization skills.
- A team player who can work well in cross-functional teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org