Only candidates local candidates to Southern California wil be considered
We are partnered with a client who is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces - impacting over 25M monthly unique visitors to their sites.
Multiple openings for various levels (Mid to Sr to Lead) for Full Stack Software Engineers!
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Develop database stored procedures and SQL scripts that meet database standards to implement product requirements.
- Participate and drive continuous improvement within Agile/Scrum teams.
- Build solutions that operate on massive amounts of data in high transaction volume applications.
- Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality. (Our customers are not beta testers.)
- 3+ experience in designing and building large scale software product and web applications in an agile environment
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJS or Angular, or NodeJS
- 4+ years' latest technologies with a focus in .Net Core or .Net Framework using C# language
- 5+ years of experience in SQL database development work or any other database technology
- SOA principles and Design patterns
- Experience with Unity or IOC design patterns
- Hands on experience on APIs
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com