The Software Engineer III will design and develop web-based solutions using the latest Microsoft .Net technologies.
The ideal candidate must be well-versed and comfortable working in all aspects of a multi-tiered architecture, demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, be self-motivated and detail-oriented, able to context switch easily, and able to work with contracting team as a good team player.
Other duties may include developing testing tools to help ensure code quality, testing B2B software components, developing specifications, and developing supporting documentation.
The SWE III will work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet company initiatives with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops data architecture, data definition and data manipulation structures in SQL Server.
- Implements all aspects of development, to include database, presentation, middle tier and system interfaces.
- As a member of the Agile delivery team, collaborates with the rest of the team and product daily.
- Develops system and maintenance documentation.
- Issues deployment requests, and works with QA and Software Change Management teams during the release process.
- Coordinates with contracting development team, perform code & design reviews and participate in standup.
- BS in Computer Science, or related degree (Math, Engineering, Computers) required, or a combination of education and related experience.
- 5+ years' professional development experience in .Net.
- 3+ years' professional experience with C#, to include either 2.0, 3.5 or 4.0 framework.
- 3+ years' experience with service oriented development
- 3+ years' experience in the ASP .Net environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and being able to work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, not only to accomplish assigned development tasks with a minimum of prepared documentation, but also to identify areas for improvement, and ability to combine these improvements into the product.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Rules Engine.
- Experience creating T-SQL tests.
Skills Related to Position:
- C#, .Net Core, .Net 2.0 framework or greater
- SQL Server, Stored Procedure, PostgreSQL
Estimated Salary range for this position: $100,000-$130,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time-off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender ident
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org