This job description reflects the general level and nature of the job. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
Under direction of the VP of Manufacturing, the Manufacturing PM has overall accountability for the successful completion of critical projects. They will ensure that production schedules are met and shipments to customers are completed on time. They will assist management in developing daily work and labor plans and will help implement changes to improve efficiency and reduce waste. The Coordinator works with planning, purchasing, manufacturing, and shipping to manage products through the manufacturing line.
- Participate in and lead direction of project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Define project schedules and goals; create and manage product line assembly timeline.
- Responsible for project success including schedule, materials, quality, and profitability.
- Coordinate labor, materials, and product to ensure daily production schedules and quality standards are met.
- Lead cross-functional teams through problem resolution, including root cause analysis and corrective action to support a timely delivery of project milestones.
- Monitor processing of daily workflow to ensure production flow is maintained and bring any issues to the attention of management immediately in order to meet daily requirements.
- Manage the line manufacturing status of multiple products.
- Schedule, attend, document manufacturing meetings.
- Collaborate with the operations team to schedule inventory, parts kitting, preparation for assembly, and shipment.
- Coordinate with manufacturing technicians to ensure effective scheduling, track assembly and test progress, and timing of testing deliverables.
- Proactively identify risks with the potential to impact production timelines.
- Work with team members in support of process improvements and cost reductions.
- Ensure effective regular formal and informal communications using a variety of tools and channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience
- MS Project / Jira experience
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with management team, employees and business partners
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Engineering or large complex hardware system experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor manufacturing highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org