Helpdesk Technician - Entry Level
Open to someone with minimal experience willing to learn.
Pay of $18-20/hr full time.
- Provide Tier I Level IT support in an onsite environment.
- Respond to Enterprise level software requests to include MS Suite of Products.
- Respond to technical support calls or tickets and follow up appropriately.
- Perform PC and computer setup, maintenance, and installation of software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or combination of experience/education is a plus
- One year or hands-on experience in an IT desktop or helpdesk environment
- Proficient in MS Office products including: Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel
- Experience in troubleshooting PCs, Laptops, and peripherals in an office environment
- Familiar with MS Windows 7, 10 and MAC OS familiarity is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org