The Information Security Leader is responsible for organizing and overseeing Company's Information Security Program which includes the following key strategic roles: policy and Regulatory oversight, threat landscape posturing and alignment, digital footprint and risk, knowledge and awareness training, incident planning and response. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the information security team which includes the following roles: metric formulation and oversight, team operations and management, assessments and exercises, incident coordination and remediation, vulnerability management, and security platform oversight.
- Assists the CIO with key strategic roles including: Policy and Regulatory Oversight, Digital Footprint and Risk, Knowledge and Awareness Training, Incident Planning and Response.
- Orchestrates the implementation of Altura's Information Security Program and directs the day-to-day activities of the Information Security team which includes the following key managerial roles: Metric Formulation and Oversight, Team Operations and Management, Assessments and Exercises, Incident Coordination and Remediation, Vulnerability Management, Security Platform Oversight.
- Helps facilitate tactical roles as needed including the following tasks: Threat Discovery and Response, Information Security Monitoring, Staff/Team Support.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security or related field is required.
- At least one of the following Information Security certifications is required:
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- C|HFI - Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
- SEC+ - CompTIA Security+
- Minimum of five (5) years applicable experience in a corporate information systems environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience managing elements of an Information Security Program.
- Minimum of two (2) years information technology managerial experience, with the demonstrated ability to coach, counsel, motivate and train subordinate staff.
- Minimum of two (2) years applied experience managing team performance and process improvement through metric formulation and oversight.
- Minimum of two (2) years applied experience coordinating and directing vulnerability management and remediation.
- Minimum of two (2) years applied experience with common threat hunting tools and techniques.
- Minimum of two (2) years applied experience with common penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, routing and subnets, packet filtering and application control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com