Ledgent Technology is seeking an 3M Health Information Systems (HIS) Analyst to oversee the day-to-day administration and provide support through the 3M HIS tool (required).
This position is in Palm Beach County, Florida. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply; however, relocation assistance is not available and on-site work is required.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table
- Implementation, testing, support, training and documentation of the 3M HIS application and associated databases, interfaces and reports.
- Act as a business liaison for the revenue cycle / IT Finance teams.
- Ensure HIS applications and associated third party applications function smoothly.
- Play a key role in research and resolution of software issues and implementation of new solutions and upgrades.
- Monitors support tickets with 3M and serves as primary point of contact for all IT issues and requests relating to the HIS
- From a senior perspective, identifies and plans for current and future customer requirements.
- Demonstrates expert analytical skills and clinical and business knowledge
- Takes initiative and exercises independent judgment to resolve urgent problems.
- Acts with broad authority when necessary to resolve emergencies.
- A good understanding of revenue cycle management
- 3+ years of 3M HIS administration experience.
- Ability to explain system usage technical and non-technical individuals, as well as senior leadership
- Take complete ownership for assigned tasks and provide timely updates on the progress of projects / tasks to all stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- High degree of professionalism in attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong analytic abilities, with a proven track record of driving insightful findings from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience with additional financial softwares a plus.
- Experience with STAR a plus.
- Experience with Experian a plus.
- Experience with FormFast and/or OneContent a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com