Date Posted: 8/27/2021Apply Now
Ledgent Technology is seeking a Healthcare IT Systems Analyst to support the FormFast and OneContent/Interlace Healthcare systems.
This position is located in Palm Beach County, Florida. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply; however, relocation assistance is not available and on-site work is required.
What you will be doing:
· Provide support to leadership, management and clinics staff
· Coordinate and assist with the implementation of technology projects including modification of existing applications or installation of new applications to address clinical needs as identified.
· Support, analyze and monitor system processes pertaining to clinical and billing functions, report generation, and data extraction
· Coordinates/performs comprehensive testing of all patches and new releases
· Monitors support tickets related to FormFast and OneContent and serves as primary point of contact for all IT issues and requests relating to the tools.
· From a senior perspective, identifies and plans for current and future customer requirements.
· Analyzes complex business and technical problems.
· Designs, develops, tests and documents complex custom application software or directs these activities when necessary.
· Demonstrates expert analytical skills and healthcare, financial and business knowledge
· Pro-actively reviews, recommends and implements data security, integrity, backup and recovery procedures for entire systems
· Independently designs, develops, enhances, and tests complete systems of complex Information Technology systems using various tools in support of business and clinical operations
· Takes initiative and exercises independent judgment to resolve urgent problems.
· Acts with broad authority when necessary to resolve emergencies.
What you should bring to the table:
· 3+ years of healthcare IT system administration experience.
· 3+ years supporting FormFast and OneContent
· Experience supporting healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
· Ability to explain system usage to physicians and other clinicians, as well as senior leadership
· Take complete ownership for the assigned task and provides timely updates on the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
· High degree of professionalism in attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management.
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptionally strong analytic abilities, with a proven track record of driving insightful findings from quantitative and qualitative data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Healthcare IT System Administrator (FormFast & OneContent) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.