We are parented with a client who is the world's leading online real estate marketplace having sold $BB in assets. Their online transaction platform is ground-breaking technology, and positions the company at the forefront of disrupting the trillion-dollar real-estate industry.
Their iOS app ranks among top 100 of all business apps in App Store. You will play a crucial role in designing and developing our mobile apps on iOS, Android and React Native platforms.
As a Mobile Software Engineering Lead, you will be improving our existing apps and influencing our product. You will collaborate with a close team of engineers, designers and key individuals across the company to provide the most empowering user experience possible. Be a part of the most disruptive technology impacting how people buy and sell real estate online.
- Define the technical roadmap of mobile applications
- Develop and own the core framework of mobile apps
- Be an internal champion for continuously improving team working processes, code quality, and tools and technology adoption. Work with all mobile engineers and other engineers for technical definition, refinement and implementation.
- Collaborate with product and design teams on feature build and development
- Represent mobile team in interactions with customers and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science (Master's degree is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading mobile development
- Expert in iOS development and ecosystem
- Deep understanding of design patterns and OO principles.
- Understanding Android platform is required, and experience in developing apps for Android is a plus.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile framework such as React Native is a plus
- Understanding cloud infrastructure and backend services and how they impact mobile applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com