Our client is seeking a product owner with a technical background to provide direction for product development, serve as a liaison between the engineering team and various business units, and facilitate the transition from development to go-to-market.
This position is hybrid with one day in office/four days remote.
- Translate existing product vision into requirements
- Manage backlog prioritization
- Develop documentation and related product deliverables for internal use as well as collateral for go-to-market
- Create plans for product launch; work cross-functionally to ensure transition from development to market
- Conduct product training post-lanch; collaborate with and support strategic sales team, serving as spokesperson
- Facilitate continuous improvement, managing process throughout product lifecycle
- Work in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Minimum 3 years in product management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical or engineering field
- Experience with agile and agile-fall methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com