Our client is seeking a French-Speaking Entry-Level Help Desk professional to serve as first-line support for customers requiring technical help and troubleshooting.
- Manage calls, emails, and web portal support in CRM, and log interactions
- Assist in technical support and troubleshooting for all products
- Adhere to troubleshooting steps to address issues prior to escalating to next-level support specialists
- Document cases clearly for escalation to field service technicians
- Fluent in French
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor, clear and respectful customer communication
- Degree or certifications (ITF+, AF+, Google) in IT are preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com