Ledgent Technology is seeking an Experian Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System Analyst to oversee the day-to-day administration and provide support through the Experian Health tool (required).
This position is in Palm Beach County, Florida. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply; however, relocation assistance is not available and on-site work is required.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Provide support to leadership, management and clinics staff by helping to resolve issues with the Experian platform, as well as integrated systems.
- Coordinate and assist with the implementation of technology projects including modification of existing applications or installation of new applications in Experian to address clinical needs as identified.
- Support, analyze and monitor Experian processes pertaining to clinical and billing functions, report generation, and data extraction for all clinics
- Coordinates/performs comprehensive testing of all patches and new releases
- Monitors support tickets with Experian and serves as primary point of contact for all IT issues and requests relating to the EMR and clinic peripheral systems
- From a senior perspective, identifies and plans for current and future customer requirements.
- Analyzes complex business and technical problems.
- Designs, develops, tests and documents complex custom application software or directs these activities when necessary.
- Demonstrates expert analytical skills and clinical and business knowledge
- Pro-actively reviews, recommends and implements data security, integrity, backup and recovery procedures for entire systems
- Independently designs, develops, enhances, and tests complete systems of complex Information Technology systems using various tools in support of business and clinical operations
- Takes initiative and exercises independent judgment to resolve urgent problems.
- Acts with broad authority when necessary to resolve emergencies.
- 3+ years of Experian system administration experience.
- Experience supporting Experian's Revenue Cycle Management toolkit including ClaimSource, Contract Manager and Insurance Verification.
- Ability to explain system usage to physicians and other clinicians, as well as senior leadership
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and provides timely updates on the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- High degree of professionalism in attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong analytic abilities, with a proven track record of driving insightful findings from quantitative and qualitative data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org