Work From Home / Remote
10%-20% travel in California so ?must be located in CA/NV/OR
- Perform technical discovery for qualified sales opportunities.
- Analyze site survey data to inform the production of associated SE work product.
- Create Bill of Material(s) in response to Engineering Task Requests.
- Create solution concept drawing(s) in response to Engineering Task Requests.
- Create Statement of Work and professional service estimates for standard work in response to Engineering Task Requests.
- Initiate site survey process and supply necessary data for survey team success.
- Assemble proposal packages including quotes, SoW, drawings(s), MSA, stocking letter and E-Rate paperwork.
- Formal presentation of proposed solution and supporting documents (e.g. proposal, SoW, financing, etc.).
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all sales materials (quotes, proposals, RFP responses, etc.) provided to customers
- 5+ years experience in a simliar role
- Strong understanding of incentive pricing and pricing in the stack when working with vendors, especially Cisco
- Technical experience and understanding of Cisco and Aruba, preferred experience with Ruckus and Meraki
- Experience support Public and Private School System clients
- Excellent customer service and client facing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org