100 % Remote Position
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: include but are not limited to:
- Supports and demonstrates core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion among all associates.
- Owns and administers select critical business applications
- Provides Tier 3 Application Support
- Business Liaison to proactively identify, analyze and document business requirements translating them into application solutions
- Business Liaison to proactively identify, analyze and document business requirements translating them into Business Intelligence solutions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS: include but are not limited to:
- Preferred: 3-5 years of experience in business analysis with a focus on managing business and technical requirements
- Required: 1-2 years of experience in the technical administration of a business application
- Required: Prior experience in defining and documenting business requirements
- Preferred: Prior experience in translating business requirements into business processes or technology utilization.
- Preferred: Waterfall or Agile/Lean methodology prior experience
COMPETENCIES & TRAITS:
- Ability to view situations in an objective or critical manner and choose the best solution accordingly.
- Uses brainstorming techniques to create a variety of solutions, thinking outside the box when necessary.
Manage Client Relationships
- Identifies key professional working relationships and works to develop them over time.
- Proactively engages in and promotes clear communication of information and needs within working relationships.
- Actively listens, shares information, and proposes suggestions and solutions.
- Expresses oneself effectively both orally and in written form.
- Learns and utilizes current and new technologies.
- Embraces technology changes and improvements.
- Executes strategy through others to create alignment, a positive mindset and build capability in people and collaborate effectively with others.
- Leads processes, and understands the business, including its critical interdependencies, and the short and long-term trade-offs of decisions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com