100% Remote Position
- Supports and demonstrates core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion among all associates.
- Independently validate data logic and mapping processes against functional requirements; identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Independently create and maintain source to target data map and enterprise protocols, including transformation tools and metadata and master data definition and dictionary
- With minimal guidance support with end user questions and report trouble shooting
- With moderate guidance follow best practice methodologies for database design and implementation
- Independently leverage querying skills to analyze data for ad hoc requests
- Independently provide project delivery in Agile methodologies
- With minimal guidance perform data profiling, identify data patterns, and ensure data quality
- Independently able to clearly communicate to and with the business and technical teams; prioritize business and information needs
- With moderate guidance build ad hoc reports, dashboards, and visualizations to be used by business users and clients
- Independently participate in data architecture and data integration design discussions
- Independently collaborate with business partners on data issues
- Independently conduct quality assessments and regression testing
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 4-year college degree
- Required strong computer proficiency including Microsoft Office products
- Required experience in SQL and SQL queries
- Desired familiarity with database-centric applications
COMPETENCIES & TRAITS:
- Demonstrates support for innovation and changes needed to improve organization effectiveness.
- Adapts to stressful situations.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work independently.
- Takes initiative to establish goals, create deliverables, and lead projects.
- Ability to view situations in an objective or critical manner and choose the best solution accordingly.
- Uses brainstorming techniques to create a variety of solutions, thinking outside the box when necessary.
- Actively listens, shares information, and proposes suggestions and solutions.
- Expresses oneself effectively both orally and in written form.
- Learns and utilizes current and new technologies.
- Embraces technology changes and improvements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com