We're looking for a candidate with experience working on the AEM platform to help manage site development and maintenance. Currently we are running version 6.5 on the latest service pack leveraging Dynamic Media for asset management.
- Support the planning and delivery of maintenance contracts, new development, and site migrations
- Attend client and round table meetings as an AEM subject matter expert
- Plan and execute deployments
- Mentor other developers on the team as they learn AEM and component development
- Help guide the development process for AEM efforts along the most efficient path
- 1-2 years of experience with a newer release (6.3+) of AEM, ideally with experience with their SPA framework
- Experience with Dynamic Media/Scene7 is preferred, as our asset hosting is being managed through there.
- We are primarily a React shop, but any experience with a component based framework (Vue, Angular) tied to a headless content system is desired
- Experience working with java, as all sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with it.
- Basic working knowledge of Apache is for modifying dispatcher configurations is a bonus
- Must have excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com