We are seeking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for a leading Technology company in Irvine, CA. This is a Full Stack development position, however it is 80% front end development using ReactJS, and 20% backend development using Node.JS. You will build high performance, robust and elegant modern applications which are cross-browser and cross-device compatible. You will join a talented team with both front end and back end engineers and working hand in hand with product owners. You will strive to deliver quality and timely implementations which enhance our product and delight our users.
This is a Direct Hire position, will be 3 days on site, and 2 days remote. (Hybrid Model) in Irvine, CA. (NO C2C or Sponsorship) Can be 100% remote for the right out of the state candidate
- 3 years of NodeJS experience for backend development is highly preferred, but we would be able to someone who has pure Front End development experience using ReactJS
- Experienced in configuring Docker/Creating Docker File is highly preferred
- UI/UX Design experience is a huge plus
- GraphQL experience is highly preferred
* Design and Develop new web application features based on business requirement
* Maintain and support existing applications
* Participate in team planning and provide input for requirement definitions
* Take ownership of features, and work with QA and SRE to manage timely delivery of features to production
* Participate in day-to-day agile development activitiesMinimum Requirements
* B.S. in Computer Science, equivalent or higher
* 3+ years' experience in web development and front end engineering
* Proficiency in ReactJS and NodeJS
* Excellent troubleshooting skills for efficient bug fixing and code maintenance
* Understanding user behavior tracking and data-driven product features
* Demonstrated ability on design and implementation of API supporting high throughput and high concurrency
* Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with latest frontend skills, such as Semantic UI, ES6, WebSocket, etc.
* Knowledge of API and database systems is a plus
* Full-stack experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com