Our client is seeking a lead/supervisor to lead a team of IT Support, Shipping and Receiving associates as well as handling support work.
- Supervise staff with a goal of meeting/exceeding company objectives
- Assign work to ensure even distribution and deadline attainment
- Manage staff scheduling and coverage, including but not limited to vacations, sick time, breaks, punctuality, and after hours work
- Train and cross-train to provide coaching and guarantee coverage during employee absences
Technical and customer support
- Manage emergency phone installs for customers; serve as secondary lead on other customer solution rollouts
- Provide tech support over the phone for technicians completing installations
- Program customer devices remotely, configure customer VOIP phones
- Provide secondary IT support for internal coworkers
- Assist team with shipping and receiving customer hardware orders
- Previous IT Help Desk experience, lead or mentorship experience preferred
- IT degree or certificates preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com