Date Posted: 7/21/2021Apply Now
1. Respond via telephone and written communication regarding support of CRM extraction utility and assist customers with maintenance of PC based products.
2. Document and research all inquires or problems and enter in tracking system accurately and completely in accordance with departmental procedures.
3. Maintain through and current knowledge of software, database and services.
4. Document and forward possible enhancements to SocialCRM management staff.
5. Work with Quality Assurance and Software Development to improve the SocialCRM product and extraction utility.
1. AA. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum of 1-year previous technical support experience required, preferably in a Call Center environment.
3. Minimum of 2-years experience working with PC Hardware.
4. Basic working knowledge of all Windows operating systems including Windows NT, Windows 95/98, Windows 3.1, and Windows 2000/ME, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and more.
5. Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting peripheral PC hardware
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the CRM Technical Support position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.