The Business Analyst will work with the team and support the company's eCommerce, marketing, and business operations strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst will collaborate and interact with every team in the company from technical to business-oriented departments to ensure efficient delivery of technology projects.
- Will be responsible for gathering, eliciting, documenting, and communicating business requirements in clear, detailed user stories or use cases, and translating into functional requirements.
- Ensure that IT solutions are developed, tested and implemented to satisfy business requirements.
- The position requires a high degree of practical business knowledge, creativity, and a team-oriented collaborative mindset.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Math, or other related fields or equivalent job experience
- 7+ years business analysis experience, gathering requirements and documenting process flows for distributed applications in a SDLC environment
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing, QA validation, and user acceptance testing
- Skilled in requirements gathering and documenting techniques including user requirement functional definitions, process flows, screen mock-ups, and business gap analysis
- Analyze, scope, and effectively prioritize product backlog
- Expert in breaking down problems into development tasks/user stories
- Knowledge of full lifecycle software development
- Knowledge with mobile iOS development and eCommerce preferably in multi-level marketing industry
- Must have solid Agile/Scrum experience
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver informative and structured presentations to business units and executive teams
- Assists in the facilitation of team, product or business meetings
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, with an ability to express business concepts in technical terms, and complex technical solutions in business terms
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org