Title: Client Services Support Specialist ll
Remote / Direct Hire.
We are looking for a Client Services Support Specialist who will go above and beyond for our clients. You'll serve our clients by answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining a service records database.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Perform triage and resolution of alerts from monitoring systems.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintain call center database by entering information.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide support and guidance to level I personnel and assist in the troubleshooting process to support their professional development.
- 5+ years of experience support end-users and back-end systems (preferred: Microsoft, Cisco, SonicWall, HP, Ruckus, Citrix, Meraki, etc.)
- Entry Level Microsoft or CompTIA Certifications
- Experience working in a managed services or consulting environment (nice to have)
- Experience with ConnectWise or N-Central (or similar)
- Experience with customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of call center technology.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Proficient in data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to support end-users while providing a superior customer service experience utilizing intermediate to advanced technical skills.
- Ability to move quickly while still maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com