Date Posted: 7/19/2021Apply Now
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works collaboratively within a team environment lead by the IT Lead and the IT Project Manager.
- Performs overall configuration and customization of SharePoint systems.
- Meets with the design team to review website and application requirements & provides feedback and suggestions on the development of final project outputs/deliverables.
- Builds and maintains SharePoint solutions to include IT tools and systems for clients and customers in coordination with the IT Project Manager and IT Lead.
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software as well as proficiency with front-end programming languages to advise on best solution to devise from requirements.
- Maintains and updates SharePoint applications, systems and tools.
- Extends SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Configures SharePoint systems and tools to Specifications and requirements.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Writes and modifies code and debugging software.
- Designs, codes, and implements scalable applications within the environment.
- Oversees architecture design and the integration of content management, portals, collaboration, business processes and/or other solutions.
- Works with business units, security, and IT teams to research, recommend and support development of SharePoint site.
- Works with non-technical site users to facilitate more effective use of SharePoint.
- Create and maintain content that is 508 compliant.
- Develops and performs records management activities as it relates to new systems, tools, and processes (to include Multi-User Share Tool, OneDrive, SharePoint, MS Teams, and other similar technologies).
- Use Power Apps to create web request forms that capture data on key performance metrics including numbers of web requests, level of complexity of work, and estimated resources expended.
- Use data to create dashboards that are updated monthly.
- User acceptance testing and on-going quality assurance of software or systems developed.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft Certification preferred.
- 5+ years' experience development experience: Visual Studio, C#/.NET, ASP.NET, and HTML.
- 5+ years' experience with SharePoint (SharePoint Online preferred).
- 3+ years' experience with MS O365.
- Demonstrated understanding of the object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Understanding of PowerApps within SharePoint Online.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of associated with:
- SharePoint like SQL Server administration
- Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge of IT Industry Specific Processes.
- Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the SharePoint Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.