The initial responsibilities for this role will be to modify, design, and integrate React components into a variety of frontend frameworks.
This position will have opportunities to explore and recommend adoption of emerging tools.
Beyond technical proficiency, a candidate also needs strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will do and achieve:
- Participate in team activities such as design sessions, code reviews and sprint ceremonies.
- Serve as a mentor for engineers across the business.
- Adhere to best practices around versioning, automated testing, dependency management, system reliability, containerization, infrastructure-as-code, auto-scaling, data security, etc.
- Investigate and resolve technical and non-technical issues, resolving critical incidents in a timely manner and with a thorough root cause analysis.
- Contribute to Company's technology strategy as a member of its architectural leadership team.
Knowledge & Skills
- 4 or more years of experience in software engineering
- TypeScript and jQuery experience is preferred!
- Aptitude to build and integrate React components following best practices for reusability
- Ability to write and maintain HTML/CSS/JS
- Develop and debug within Docker Containers
- Knowledge of best practices consuming SOAP, RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Experience using Github, Gitlab, and or BitBucket
- Understanding relational, graph and document databases systems
- Design and implement maintainable and testable software accompanied by automated tests - unit, integration, or end to end
- Modern practices around agile development, release management, continuous integration, and data security
- Computer science and software engineering fundamentals
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com