We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our Information Technology team in our Denver office. This role will work closely with the Infrastructure Manager and members of our information technology team.
Working as a member of the IT department's infrastructure and network services team and reporting to the Director of IT Operations, the Infrastructure Analyst's duties are focused on the following general areas of responsibility:
- Administration of Firm email infrastructure and email services
- General maintenance of infrastructure resources - both physical and virtual
- Documentation related to existing and future-state solutions.
- Process/configuration re-engineering for existing platforms
- Ensure compliance to service level agreements established for internal customers.
- Research and analysis
SYSTEMS / TECHNOLOGIES
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 365 (required)
- SMTP Gateways
- VMware Hypervisor 6.7 or later
- Networking Equipment, including but not limited to firewalls, switches, routers, load balancers, and acceleration gateways.
- Networking Protocols and Configurations
- Storage Area Networks
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of experience with a reasonable subset of common, current-day infrastructure technologies is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 365 required
- Four-year college degree preferred; equivalent work experience considered. High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in managing corporate IT infrastructure components including servers is preferred, as is experience within a professional services environment.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint & Teams - administration and/or development, Office 365 administration and reporting, Data Analysis, Modeling business processes, Scripting technologies (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.), Basic HTML/CSS
Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k + match, profit sharing, and vacation/sick/personal time off.
We are offering a wide range salary for this role as our salary will match up with the years of experience the successful candidate possesses, ranging from $95,000 - $105,000.
Location: Flexible remote schedule. Some days in the office will be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com