Date Posted: 7/26/2021Apply Now
This position is also responsible for developing, tracking and achieving weekly, monthly and yearly E-commerce sales goals while also driving strong ROI and KPI metrics. This includes but is not limited to strategizing, planning, developing and executing content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance.
As such, the ideal candidate will have strong analytical capabilities and experience managing E-Commerce channels. The ideal candidate will also have business leadership skills in other modern digital marketing tools such as CRM, Campaign Management, Personalization, Marketing Automation, Social Selling, etc. You will provide business leadership for the analytics, technology, and tools that measure, test, and optimize performance. You will also be able to adapt your skills into our model - learning the direct sales industry and then working to take the business to the next level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive the digital transformation project on a daily basis leveraging our external vendors and integrators
* Define the digital strategy and help drive growth to convert traditional business activities to digital
* Develop strategies and collaborate with other departments to manage all aspects of our distributors' and consumers' online experience, including content strategy & development, promotional strategies, analytics, email/SMS and new technology
* Lead and maintain the development of the overall digital experience behind an approved strategy which includes creating the optimal customer journey for new and current customers
* Implement organizational tools to transform analytical data into digestible insights and actionable strategy and continuously communicate insights back to team
* Serve as product owner for the e-commerce platform while delivering strong leadership, innovation, and process improvements to achieve both short-term and long-term KPIs
* Work closely with the sales & marketing leaders on designing website layout and content as well as providing direction to continuously optimize customer experience
* Analyze and react to customer feedback from multiple sources including customer service, shipping feedback and returns data to assure customers have a positive experience at every touchpoint
* Provide weekly recaps for E-Commerce including results vs goals, sales impact, and recommendations to optimize sales, traffic, and engagement going forward
* Responsible for managing the e-commerce channel and creating strategies for maximizing conversion rate, improve abandoned cart recovery, increase average order size, and increasing distributor training and effectiveness
* Coach the organization to optimize the user experience on customer-facing websites , including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
* Develop strategy and oversee execution of CRM (Email, SMS and Direct Mail), assuring growth in these channels through tactics such as sign-up campaigns, segmentation and AB testing.
* Leverage web metrics to determine site content strategy including new pages and updates to existing pages, and to define optimal product placements through categorization, associated products, product sort, and product search
* Keep up to date with digital marketing trends and new channels to direct content most relevant and connected to our distributors & customers
* Update the status of the progress of project to stakeholders; perform risk management and formulate strategy to mitigate risks to project; Quickly analyze and communicate the business process and data challenges caused by system issues; facilitate collaborative development of solutions to problems
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Director of eCommerce (Magento) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.