Desktop Support Engineer
Onsite near the Burbank Area
(Contract 3-4 months to start)
Come join a global Branding and Entertainment company and help prepare our IT infrastructure for growth.
- Provide onboarding and off-boarding support, including imaging and preparing IT equipment for deployment
- Support and maintain various end-user SaaS-based technologies for emails, cloud storage, and web collaboration
- Provide first level technical support to internal clients in multiple locations around the country
- Monitor and resolve IT ticketing queue, take ownership of cases and provide professional customer IT services
- Diagnose and resolve endpoints network and Wi-Fi connectivity issues; troubleshoot software, hardware, and tech related peripheral issues
- Several years of experience within with Desktop Support in a production environment
- Familiar with various operating systems: MacOS and Windows 10
- Ability to support various SaaS-based technologies
- Strong customer service and documentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org