The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and intermittently improving the current network configuration and infrastructure. You will design our revamped network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing our network performance. You will also provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using your strong technical skills in Linux and Windows environments and IP networking.
Type: Direct Hire
Salary range: $80-100k DOE
- Configuring and understanding solar PV site network devices
- Maintain, implement, and troubleshoot networks, using Palo Alto and Cisco
- Design and support our network systems and infrastructure
- Configure and operate routers and switches
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science o
- r related area
- 2 - 4 years' of experience with network administration in a Linux or Windows environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Palo Alto, Fortinet, NTRON, Cisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org