We are partnered with a client who is the fastest growing site within the residential rental industry. They are seeking a Lead Android Developer
As an Android Developer you will be responsible for having a direct impact on Android applications used every day by millions of people. As the premier mobile portal to all rental properties in the US and around the world, you will be able to work on all aspects of the application, from UI front end to networking back end. Our client looks for and values talented individuals, giving them autonomy to make the product they are working on the best product in the world.
- You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users
- You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen the technology platform and development practices
- Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to backend web services
- Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable
- 5 years' experience developing Android applications
- An expert in everything Android - JAVA, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio, Layout Editor and are always interested in learning more and sharing your skills
- You know all the common Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection and more.
- 1+ years experience mentoring and leading a team
- Bachelor's degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com