We are partnered with a client who is the fastest growing site within the residential rental industry. They are building out their Ruby development team in Irvine, CA and seeking multiple Sr. Ruby Developers and a Team Lead!
You'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
- Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of highly performant and highly available products and platforms.
- Build: Build solutions that empower critical transactions and help to process billions of dollars of rental payments.
- Test: Work to ensure excellent automated test coverage on all code you deliver to ensure the software we create is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Assist with deployments and work with DevOps to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers.
- Collaborate: Work on an elite and passionate team to create software that moves our business forward.
- 5+ years of production development with Ruby
- 5+ years of experience working with client-side frameworks
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- 1-2 reas of full architecture background
- Experience in Web based and Database technologies
- Solid web development and troubleshooting skills
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are defect free and performant
- Excellent team building, negotiation and consensus building abilities
- Ability to motivate and build high performance software development teams
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org