Date Posted: 9/8/2021Apply Now
Title: Service Desk / IT Administrator - T1/T2
Location: Palo Alto, CA (hybrid)
Contract to hire
IT Service Desk
· Site visits are required to respond to IT Support requests via the IT ticket system and slack channel.
· Ensure service requests and incidents are prioritized by urgency and impact to the business.
· Triage and provide 1st line support.
· Hardware Support knowledge MAC, Windows, and Linux OS.
· Ensure relevant IT support staff are made aware of the current support issues.
· Maintain the IT Asset Management System. All assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
· Maintain and support the company's internal IT systems to achieve the best possible availability.
· Support installs of IT systems - Support end-user with installs/remote support.
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Work with other members of IT when necessary to achieve a resolution of support calls.
· Develop expertise on all systems supported by the business.
· Certifications such as MCSE, CompTIA, - Preferred.
· A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies; Windows Server, Active Directory.
· Experience with any ticket management system (JIRA, ServiceDesk, ZenDesk, FreshDesk, SpiceWorks, ServiceNow).
- Windows and macOS Tier1 troubleshooting skills
· Experience in implementing and troubleshooting VPN clients and site-to-site VPN connections.
· Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
· Linux knowledge/experience
· MAC and Linux support
· Experience with Google WorkSpace aka Gsuite Enterprise
· User management - New/Exit, changes
Nice to have:
· JAMF experience
· Active Directory administration experience
· Slack admin experience
· Google Workspace admin experience
· Experience imaging laptops from scratch / re-imaging systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Service Desk / IT Admin position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.