Date Posted: 9/1/2021Apply Now
Seeking Devops Engineer for a permanent opportunity with the ability to work REMOTE. This Engineer should have a Microsoft background along with terraform or ansible automation.
* Design and develop Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) deployment and management automation solutions.
* Automate creation, management, and support of landing zones.
* Automate deployment, provisioning, and management of multiple infrastructure components including but not limited to virtual networks and subnets, virtual machines, storage, IAM services, virtual network appliances, VDI, logging, and monitoring.
* Automate image management through operating system, application, and security upgrades.
* Automate migration, deployment, and provisioning of business applications and databases.
* Automate cloud service management through integration with ServiceNow including service request management, incident/problem management, and proactive event management.
* Create and manage CI/CD pipelines making use of GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, and other tools as required.
* Automate IaC development and testing with GitLab and Jenkins.
* Write system scripts to automate daily administration of Windows and Linux systems.
* Automate system backups and recovery.
* BS degree in Computer Science/related field or commensurate body of previous work
* 5+ years' experience with a wide range of DevOps and cloud technologies
* Previous consulting experience in DevOps/Agile/Lean environment
* Prior experience working with Azure cloud is a must; experience with working with AWS or GCP is a plus
* Demonstrated experience working with the following tools: GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
* Automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management system such as Terraform or Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
* Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment (GitLab, Jenkins)
* Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server administration.
* Knowledge of hypervisor technologies like VMware vSphere/vCenter, Microsoft Hyper-V, or Nutanix Acropolis
* Must have a passion for customer success, team building, and a commitment to team success.
* Must be solution-oriented with proactive mindset.
* Must have superior attention to details.
* Must have an ability to be strategic and execute fast in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be motivated and ambitious, interested in personal growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the DevOps Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.