Travel: Approx 25% on an as-needed basis
Cloud Technical Consultant for IaaS serves as the technical lead for IaaS solutions & services sold and provisioned by Company's channel partners. Qualified candidates will have experience in working with channel partner leadership, and background of influencing decision-makers in the following.
Education and Experience::
- Contribution to sales tactics, practice development and strategy
- Solving customer challenges with GCP solutions, outcomes, and services
- Infrastructure as a Service architecture, design, deployment, and optimization
- Consult & resolve complex challenges for opportunities & growth
- Pro-active platform review and guidance of customer environment including costing, billing and reporting
- Advise & direct for the desired customer experience using architectural blueprints
- Build reseller, vendor, and internal partner relationships, gain trusted status for transparent collaboration and planning of business needs. Work with IaaS internal and vendor consultants to define, design, and implement business process-based solutions
- Comprehensively educate partners and Company's associates on best in class IT solutions to facilitate the building of practices in areas of focus.
- Raise the technical proficiency of the partner to win more business through sound product and technical focus and market relevance.
- Understands the partner sales organization and identifies and engages key stakeholders.
- Proactively present information on new and emerging products, technologies and services to help reseller partners to capitalize on new market opportunities and increase end-user reach and loyalty.
- Effectively articulate benefits of technologies, products and services above and beyond the "speeds and feeds' illustrating increased operational efficiency, profitability, or governance through use of tools and solutions.
- Play a larger role consulting internally for the company and is sought out by management/executives to lend support or validate strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for outlining/mentoring IaaS Pre-Sale technical resources on the foundation of knowledge, defining processes and workflows, gaining user adoption, and define establish guidelines of best practices.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of directly-related experience. (high school grad or equivalent with a minimum of 9 years directly-related experience)
- IaaS Solutions Architect Certifications
- Relevant professional level industry certifications
- Previous experience working on technical channel development.
- Previous experience working on reseller education and enablement in Mid-range & Enterprise technology solutions for data center, communications, networking, security or Point-of-Sale.
- Knowledge IT industry and channel related to technologies are important.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and work towards a common goal
- Work independently as well as in group/team settings
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org