Candidates local to southern California
Requires 100% onsite work
We are partnered with a client who is a leader healthcare communicaitons. They put emphasis on their employees and offer an amazing company culture and profit sharing, and much more!
The Project Manager key requirements of this position include a wide-ranging knowledge of the software industry, Healthcare workflows, and excellent communication skills.
- Manage multiple software development, operations, or process improvement projects
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines (as a backup to the primary BSA)
- Drive project execution, communicate with management and stakeholders, protect the team from uncontrolled work by ensuring all changes are managed and approved
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support project management principles, rules and processes
- Identify and eliminate project impediments and facilitate flow of work
- Facilitates preparation and readiness for planning and demonstration sessions
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates with input from other teams
- Presents high-level project readouts for senior management
- Coordinate activities with other teams
- Coordinates with Operations, Development, and Release Management when necessary
- Facilitate team progress toward achieving defined goals and objectives
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, Sprint Review, and iteration retrospective
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 10 years demonstrable experience, with experience in agile methodology and frameworks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Healthcare
- Familiarity with various methods of project management and system analysis
- Mastery of documentation authorship and refinement using tools MS Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- Understanding of flowcharting methods and techniques
- Certification is a plus but not required (PMP and/or CSM are considered a plus)
- Strong understanding of various SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams' needs
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to various audiences
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com