Date Posted: 6/10/2021Apply Now
SENIOR UX DESIGNER - Remote Work
We are constantly innovating, both in terms of the functionality that we offer our users and in the technology that we use for our applications. We are adding a Senior UX Designer to our team to provide international design expertise to our growing global community.
This position will report to the Director, Product Management
* Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating complex user stories and research insights into design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
* Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Conduct user research to discover insights about user behaviors, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with target users
* Evaluate the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
* Give and solicit feedback from other peers, including other designers and teammates to continually raise the bar for quality
* Partner closely with PMs, engineers, and other designers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
* Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization
* Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years of creating design strategy
* Prior experience leading and mentoring junior designers
* Communicate design strategy and concepts clearly and effectively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Clearly articulate design decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the SENIOR UX DESIGNER position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.