Mobile QA Test Engineer
(Must be willing to travel to the office in Torrance, CA - blended onsite/remote schedule)
No C2C or out of area candidate.
- Work on projects to validate software requirements on platforms such as AVS card reader, mobile payment systems, IoT, connected devices/technology.
- Responsible for Identifying issues in software/hardware functionality, performance issues, and provide actionable recommendations or solutions.
- Document requirements in JIRA to create test cases in TestRail to perform QA testing activities for web and mobile platforms.
- Conduct smoke, regression, functional and integration testing for mobile and web apps from a black box level and from an API level.
- Several years of experience working in a SCRUM and Agile environment, comfortable working with 2-week sprints.
- Strong experience within a QA background with several years of Mobile testing capabilities.
- Experience working within an Agile, Scrum and JIRA environment
- Experience with mobile payments or gateways is a plus.
- Must be available to work a blended onsite/remote schedule in the Torrance office.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org