We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing IT team in the Hollywood, Florida area. If you are interested in business analysis, data analysis and project management then this job is for you.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with ample room for technical, educational and career growth.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and can successfully integrate multiple applications using off-the-shelf and custom solutions.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Assist with the testing, integrating, and troubleshooting of applications developed in-house and/or from SaaS partners.
- Identify and assist in developing scalable solutions for company process improvement
- Assist with data integrity and warehousing efforts
- Assist teams with query creation and dashboard/report creation
- Collaborate with project management and business operations to comprehend and document key design decisions.
- Collaborate with developers and web designers to improve usability
- Work closely with design architects and operations teams to identify potential integration issues or data model problems
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides. Capture technical requirements for integration points.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers troubleshooting
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Experience in delivering projects with complexity and numerous integrations.
Familiarity with API connectivity using automation solutions like Zapier
- Strong experience using SQL based databases and data warehouse solutions
- Translate company and customer needs into functional and technical BRDs.
Create Use Cases and Process Flow diagrams
- Hands on experience with php or similar programming language a plus
- Familiarity with testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire SDLC
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org