Jr. Quality Assurance Tester / Technician
(6 months Contract-to-Hire)
Searching for a local candidate in Los Angeles
The Quality Assurance Technician will execute test plans, performs tests, and document testing results. The Quality Assurance Technician ensures all web platforms and products meets company specifications and standards.
- Execute test plans and communicate the progress of assigned tasks.
- Perform quality control of company's web products to ensure they meet client specifications.
- Report and track scoring defects and retest corrected defects.
- Coordinate and work closely with internal clients to ensure that publication release dates are met.
- Become familiar company's software development life cycle processes and procedures.
- Identify and develop testting ideas for increased efficiency and accuracy.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Database Administration preferred
- Several years of solid hands on Testing or QA experience
- Experience with web-based systems highly desired
- Ability to run basic SQL queries developed by the Engineers
- Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with QA process and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com