The Software Developer is responsible for .Net full stack development and maintaining our SaaS based client facing web applications.
- Develop full stack web applications to increase the speed and efficiency of Healthcare communication processes and grow overall product offering
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong experience of C#, ASP.NET, Angular (or React or Vue), MVC, JQuery, Web API, and SQL.
- Agile development process experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Version control systems (e.g. Azure DevOps, Git, SVN, etc.)
- Developing applications backed by RDBMS and NoSQL data stores (e.g. SQLServer, MongoDB, etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, MIS, or related technology field preferred
- 4+ years' experience developing .Net full stack development
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com