The Software Developer is responsible for .Net full stack development and maintaining our SaaS based client facing web applications.
- Develop full stack web applications in a .NET and MongoDB environment to increase the speed and efficiency of Healthcare communication processes and grow overall product offering
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net 4.5 or higher, .Net Core, Angular/React/Vue, JQuery, RabbitMQ, SQL and Mongo DB.
- Maintain and build existing "mission critical' applications
- Support and enhance key applications and IT systems
- Research and adapt to emerging technologies
- Assist in solving technology related problems
- Respond to after-hours emergencies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong experience of C#, ASP.NET, Angular or React or Vue, MVC, JQuery, RabbitMQ, Web API, MongoDB and SQL. Preference given to experience with Angular, MongoDB, and REST Web Services
- Experience with system architecture - understand how to build a system from the ground up
- Agile development process experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task
- Proven record in setting and meeting project deadlines
- Version control systems (e.g. Azure DevOps, Git, SVN, etc.)
- Developing applications backed by RDBMS and NoSQL data stores (e.g. SQLServer, MongoDB, etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, MIS, or related technology field preferred
- 8-10 years' experience developing .Net full stack development using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and Angular
- Architecture experience
- 2+ years' experience in MongoDB is desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org