ONSITE WORK REQUIRED in Irvine, CA
We are partnered with a client is the largest and fastest growing community in HVAC. They offer the first comprehensive support software platform for the servicing industry!
They are in search of a Sr Project Manager for primarily operational initiaitives as well as some IT related ones. This person is able to work on multiple concurrent projects for various workgroups (IT, Marketing, Finance, Sales). Should be flexible, adapatable, able (and comfortable) to shift gears at ease - ideal candidate has worked for a new or startup company where processes and structure is still being built
- Coordinate and supervise multiple projects from conception to completion by overseeing all aspects of the projects, which include: setting deadlines, delegating/assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of the project to the VP and CEO, and working with multiple teams
- Establish project objectives, policies and performance standards within boundaries of our company culture and vision
- Manage and advance project risks and issues and develop proactive mitigation strategies
- Become the company expert in all areas of every project
- Prioritize project tasks in partnership with project support staff
- Lead team meetings when deemed necessary
- 5 - 10+ years of PM experience
- High organizational skills
- Must possess a thick skin and be confident in nature
- Prior experience working in a startup environment is a huge plus
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Highly effective communicator
- Ability to work with a high energy, rapidly evolving group
- Operating knowledge of Mac OS, Microsoft Office software and working proficiency with hand held computers (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must be tech-savvy
- Computer literacy and ability to readily work with CRM software (Nutshell)
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com