Urgent need for a well-rounded Desktop Support Specialist to start immediately for a Contract to Hire position. This is a 100% on site position in Newport Beach, CA, W2, starting immediately!
- Strong knowledge of Apple MAC including configuration, debugging, set up, etc.
- Strong experience in providing helpdesk desktop support for corporate users
- Ability to work within Active Directory, supporting Windows and MAC computers, printers, VoIP, Audio Visual equipment, etc.
- Ability in supporting G-Suite Applications such as Gmail, Google Doc, Google Sheet, etc.
- Experienced in supporting 8X8 phones
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org