We are looking for a Seasoned Regional Sales Manager who comes from an Enterprise Software As a Service Company, with 5+ years of Sales experience and 3+ years of Team Management experience. This person MUST be in the West Coast, experienced working with Partners for Channel Sales, and ability to build up a Sales team from ground up! (NO C2C or Sponsorship)
We take a data-driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who enjoys building - who will actively participate in the development of the outbound sales process, the articulation of Company's value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets to measure success. If you're hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Recruit, train and lead a team of sales and onboarding professionals
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Build the AMER Region from the ground up
- Be accountable for increasing sales pipeline and new client acquisition
- Coach, mentor and guide the Account Executive team in developing consultative and solution-based outbound and channel sales skills including: campaign strategy, outbound execution, and nurturing interest to opportunities.
- Partner with Channel sales teams and marketing to improve campaign effectiveness, lead volume and accountability
- Coach, mentor and guide the Onboarding Specialist team in driving effective demo's, building efficient and effective onboarding processes
- Create and improve sales, onboarding, success and support training materials
- Identify and lead projects to improve customer experience
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to measure and enhance efforts
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to further improve the customer onboarding experience
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
- 5+ years of experience in closing Sales role such as Account Executive, Solution Architect, Partner Development Manager, Inside Sales Representative
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience in both an inbound and outbound sales environment in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Knowledge of MSP and Partner business including IT administration, security, software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud insights, and contracts & procurement
- Software license experience, e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and/or other major software publishers
- Proven track record of high performance in a pipeline generating or closing role
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com